Print Guidelines For All Over Print T-shirt
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
- Save your files with the right format
For all 2D product designs, make sure the color profile is set to CMYK at first. Follow this printing guide article for further information.
If the artwork has transparent designs, convert color setting to RGB. Finally, save the design with PNG format. Otherwise, save the design with JPG format.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
All-over print files are automatically scaled to fit all sizes, so keep all important graphics or texts within the safe print area.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%